Welcome to The High School: Launching Fall 2022
The Greene School sets the standard for personalized academic education in South Florida. Drawing teachers, counselors, and staff from top secondary schools in the northeast and west coast, The Greene School has established itself as the premier, secular private academy in Palm Beach County since 2016. Now, with the addition of ninth grade and plans to roll out grades 10-12 in each subsequent year, qualified students can proudly attend The Greene School from Pre-K through 12th.
Now accepting Applications for Ninth Grade Enrollment. Apply here.
Our High School will offer a diverse curriculum that entices students to challenge themselves combined with extracurricular activities that broaden students’ horizons and build valuable experiences for the future. The Greene School prepares students to navigate a dynamic world by capturing their imagination, engaging their intellect, inspiring their creativity, and advancing their many talents.
We value our small-community feel (6:1, student-to-teacher ratio) and personalized approach to education. We are committed to developing well-rounded, joyful, curious, and confident learners.
To Become an Inaugural Member of The Greene School High School
- Contact the High School Admissions Office at 561-293-2888 to schedule a private tour.
- Apply at www.thegreeneschool.com (Information on scholarship opportunities and financial aid can be found here as well).
- Schedule Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children (WISC)Assessment.
- Students take in-depth courses in English Language Arts, Mathematics, Science, and Social Science all four years of high school
- Advanced Placement courses
- Project-Based Learning embedded throughout the curriculum, with core classes engaging students in long-term investigative projects addressing local issues affecting the community
- Online courses available to all students reflecting the same high academic standards as regular, on-campus courses
- Service Learning
- Ensemble Participation
Signature Academic Programs
- Four-year Purpose, Connection, and Meaning (PCM) Seminar consisting of Study Skills, Character Development, Project Wayfinder, Project Based Learning, Junior Thesis, Senior Internship, and College Counseling
- Artist-in-Residence Program
- Global Online Academy/One Schoolhouse
- Directed Independent Study
- Daily Mindfulness
- Student Television Network
- Global Academic Programs
- Math Center
- Writing Center
- Speaker Series
- Artistic Design and Production
- Biomedical Sciences
- Business and Entrepreneurship
- Computer Science
- Law & Civic Engagement
- Performing Arts
- World Languages
The Greene School college counseling program will be offered to all students Grades 9-12. A dedicated full-time college counselor will support High School students and their families as they navigate the complexities of the college search and application process. The program is designed by a veteran college counselor, who will partner with each student to showcase his or her specific strengths and passions.
College counseling is integrated into the PCM Seminar curriculum at each grade level. Several programs and events provide opportunities for students and families to interact with college admission officers and learn about various topics associated with college admission. Regular one-on-one meetings in the junior and senior years enable students to engage in a holistic process as they curate a college list geared toward their personal strengths and interests.
- Cross Country (Boys’ and Girls’)
- Volleyball (Girls’)
- Basketball (Boys’ and Girls’)
- Flag Football (Girls’)
- Tennis (Boys’ and Girls’)
- Track & Field (Boys’ and Girls’)
- Volleyball (Boys’)